Plan Your Customized Hunting or Fishing Trip
Before you start planning your fishing or hunting trip, take a a look at our Quick Chart of our lakes and facilities, to best determine which location fits your needs and expectations.
What trip is Best for Your Group?
Full service? Andrew Lake Lodge only – all meals provided
Light Housekeeping? Do your own cooking; cabins set up with full kitchens-order
groceries in advance; available at Andrew Lake Lodge and all other lakes
How many people in group? - Minimum group size 2 people, best rate group size is 6 people. Exclusive camp bookings at South Leland and Bocquene with groups of 6 or more.
What fish species of main interest? - Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Walleye, Arctic Grayling?
Arctic VS Sub Arctic?
Arctic Fishing = Lynx Tundra Lodge only
Wildlife opportunities: View arctic wildlife – caribou, muskox, tundra wolves and
barrenland grizzlies – Lynx Tundra Lodge only
Sub-arctic Fishing (all other lakes)
Wildlife opportunities: View wildlife – Moose, Bear and wolves
Budget: Arctic fishing is the most expensive – much farther to fly in and out with charter aircraft.
All of our lakes are completely fly-in! No roads — no trails — no cut-lines!
Anglers fish our crystal clear waters for Lake trout, Northern Pike and Walleye.
Fishing Trips Suggested Packing List
NOTE: Maximum Baggage Weight is 100 lbs per person
Note: Groceries & Liquor can be ordered from Fort Smith and flown in advance of your arrival at standard air charter rates - Ask about FREE beverage pre trip lake delivery option
- Groceries (all camps have electrical fridges)
- Paper plates & plastic cups Recommended for easy clean up (Cabins have dishes & cups)
- Dish soap, srcub brush & towel ( Cabins have Pots, Pans and cooking utensils)
- toilet paper & paper towel
- There are propane cooking stoves and BBQ’s at each camp
- Freezing of food before arrival is recommended
- Alcohol (cans & plastic bottles preferred)
- All Lakes have electrical generators for lights, fridges and to charge batteries
- Warm clothes
- Spring & Summer highs +20C to +30C Lows +5 to +15C
- Fall Highs +15C to + 25C, lows 0C to +10C
- Rain gear
- Rubber/Waterproof boots
- Hat and gloves
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Insect repellent & Mosquito coils
- Sleeping bag & Pillow (all cabins have wood burning heaters)
- Towels & toiletries
- Matches/Lighter/BBQ lighter
- Fishing rods, reels & tackle
- Bring your Downrigger & Fishfinder or Rent them in advance $15/day
- We provide Nets & Life Jackets
- Alberta fishing license Buy Here
- NWT Fishing License Buy Here
- Flashlight and batteries