The extreme northeast corner of Alberta has become famous for trophy hunting. The perfect combination of remoteness, habitat and genetics, helps to consistently produce trophy animals. Our success has not gone unnoticed, many renowned hunters, outdoor writers and television programs have featured our big game outfitting. Over the years these have included the likes of Tom Miranda, Kirk Dooms, Bob Foulkrod, Russell Thornberry, Wade Nolan and Brenda Valentine.
Our guides will position each hunter in optimum
locations in our exclusive 5,000 square mile.
Alberta is known for great moose hunting and many good opportunities exist over much of the province. However, all hunts are not created equal as the landscape is diverse. We are located nearly 500 miles
northeast of Edmonton! With increased activity in the resource sector, a lot of the province has become easily accessible in the last several years.
This access can provide challenges for trophy hunts as other outfitters and resident hunters compete for
trophies. Our area has zero resource development and remains isolated and not easily accessible. We have a unique operating advantage as we own all big game guiding tags for all species. Resident competition with guided hunts is next to nil, as most utilize our outfitting and air charter services.
In addition, we border the country’s largest national Park — Wood Buffalo and its millions of acres of protected land. The Northwest Territories borders to the north and there is no outfitting permitted in this region of the NWT. Our territory is Alberta’s sole claim to the Canadian shield and the land is a combination of rugged outcroppings of rock and characterized by over 100 lakes.
We own and operate an air charter service, which allows us to fly the hunting area year round. This provides our hunters with a special advantage as we can set up camps where the greatest concentration of moose are found. The combination of remote wilderness, exclusive lakes and air charter support, all increase the odds for success. Many hunters have returned, some 2, 4, 8 & 15 years in a row hunting with us!
• Hunter pick up is in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories (with daily airline service from Edmonton, Alberta)
• Average moose harvested has a 46″- 52″ + rack, with the largest scoring over 66″.
• Largest exclusive area in Alberta
• High scoring racks in Boone & Crocket and Safari Club
• Small camps 2-4 hunters
• Fly-in camps – lodge/cabin/outpost camps/spike camps
• Incredible trophy fishing available for Northern Pike, Lake Trout and Walleye
• Black Bear (2 bear limit) combinations
• Wild Wood Bison combination hunts
2017 Drop Camp Air Charter Service – $1995 (per person + GST)
2018 Drop Camp Air Charter Service – $2095 (per person + GST)
- 7 – 14 Days – Self guided Moose/Bear/Fishing
- Includes return 45 mile air charter, 700 pounds per person (total weight)
- Includes FREE Pre trip overnight accommodation at floatplane base
- Bring ALL of your own camp gear, boat, canoe etc.
- Additional fees for any external Loads/tie-on boats/canoes/etc.
- Additional mileage (if required) $7/mile
2017 Outfitted Camp Full Package – $3495 (per person + GST)
2018 Outfitted Camp Full Package – $3695 (per person + GST)
- 7 Days – Self guided Moose/Bear/Fishing • Includes return 60 mile air charter from Fort Smith, NWT
- FREE Pre trip overnight accommodation at floatplane base
- Complete camp: tent/cabin cook stove, heater, cots, axe, saw, lanterns, propane cooking kit, table, chairs etc. plus boat/motor/fuel
- All flights: camp checks, meat & trophy transport
2017 Fully Guided Hunt Package Rates
$9495.00 US Moose + 2 Bears + Fishing
$7995.00 US Moose + Fishing
2018 Fully Guided Hunt Package Rates
$9995.00 US Moose + 2 Bears + Fishing
$8495.00 US Moose + Fishing
Hunt Package includes:
2×1 guiding (1×1 guiding available for additional $1500)
Return air charter from Fort Smith, NWT to camp
Flying out all meat and trophies to Fort Smith, NWT
Accommodation/meals while in camp
Moose tag and Bear tags (2)
Hunt Package does NOT include gratuity to guides, pilots and staff